Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

People: Inspirational

11/18/11

I love inspirational people - like Nick Vujicic and Josh Sundquist. No, they don't have to be handicapped, but they have to be making a difference. These two go around and speak to schools and other audiences about never giving up and stuff like that.

The first video of Nick Vujicic that I ever saw, made me cry. It was amazing... watch it here!! It made me laugh, it made me cry.

Nick Vujicic also has a music video - the song is called "Something More." Soooo goooood!! Yes, he actually sang the song :)

I think the first time I ever watched Josh Sundquist's videos, I had found one called, "How to turn your limp into a pimp walk," and I think this is the same video even though it had a different title.

Both of these amazing people have faced hardships in their life, and I think they deserve to have their story spread... pass it on?? :)

Josh Sundquist uploads videos all the time, and I think they are just HILARIOUS :D

Facebook for Math Nerds

Best Pick up Line EVER

SHARK ATTACK! and other stories I tell children

Kind of going along the same lines...

Nick Vujicic also has funny stories he tells people about what "really" happened. Watch this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEaE2UqUS5c

Hahahah, awesomeness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment