1/17/12
I've been (re)watching a LOT of stuff recently. Here's a few things, with possible comments??
Coffee Prince (Korean Drama) - adorable :3
Boys Over Flowers (Korean Drama) - basic plot is similar to CP as I mentioned in one of my earlier entries, but also cute in its own way
Dream High (Korean Drama) - quite different as far as Korean Dramas go, I think, but I liked it - once I got past the first ep or 2, I mean...
What's Your Number?
She's the Man - SUPER CUTE :D
G.I.Jane - So goooood!!
Star Wars (Ep1-6) - Just epicness :P
Lord of the Rings (1-3) - Just epicness :)
Back to the Future (1-2) - Just epicness :]
The Princess and the Frog - Eh. Was an okay movie... the end was good though :)
Sense and Sensibility (1995) - Alan Rickman is awesome xD
Pride and Prejudice (2005) - I liked most of the cast, but I felt like the movie was too rushed, and the actors didn't do their characters justice... The older version with Colin Firth was better overall :) Largely because there were so many more details included (even though that made the movie super long xD)
Camp Rock - I personally liked the story :)
Another Cinderella Story - I looooved the music :P
Change Up
No comments:
Post a Comment