Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Toy: Slinkies

11/20/11

I loooove slinkies :) I remember when I was a little child, I used to have a plastic rainbow-colored slinky. It was huuuuuge, but then it got tangled somehow [that was probably my fault xD], and I was sad... it seems like my obsession with slinkies has stuck with me. I have at least 7-8 small slinkies at home of various shapes, colors, and sizes. And my boyfriend recently gave me another one :P <3 Hahaha, they're so cool :D

But anyways... the reason I mention them is because 1. I don't wanna continue working on my English essay (research paper), and 2. I found a Yahoo! article that talked about slinkies. In it, they said, "A world full of ruined Slinkies is not a world in which we want to live." Hahahah, I definitely agree with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment